X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Thread

List of all disney movies Nintenex

All Of Walt Disney Movies

In this thread you can discuss upcoming releases, and your past favorite Disney movies.
    Last edited by The Lion King; 01-13-2017, 07:02 AM.

You ummm do know that Disney owns all of Star Wars & Lucas Arts right as well as the Marvel universe? So you might wanna add the Star Wars universe along with the Marvel universe to the image above there. Personally I love the look of the new Beauty of the Beast movie with real actors, but I kind of think I'll be seeing Emma Watson as her Harry Potter characters shouting stuff like; "Don't fall in love wif that beast guy Hermione." x3

Comment

Despicable Me 3 is coming out and they still haven't given us The incredibles 2 :Yoshi1:

Comment

I enjoyed the incredible 3 i thinks it's by far one of Disney best franchises if not their best movie franchise, Next to Toy Story at a close second.

Comment

I am looking forward to Star Wars episode 9. I can't wait to see that one.

I also loved all the Despicable Me movies, especially for the minions.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyorAlice View Post
            I am looking forward to Star Wars episode 9. I can't wait to see that one.

I also loved all the Despicable Me movies, especially for the minions.
            the only time I watch a Disney movies is with my family, I don't watch too much Disney however I do love Star Wars and I am also looking forward to further episodes.

Comment

I can't wait for the next bugs movie and Ants, those were my favorite childhood Disney movies.

Comment

Disney plus is coming ans its subscription is already looking to be much cheaper than Netflix starting at 6.99 while netflix is at $15

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,810 at 04:38 PM on 11-20-2018.

Google Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X