Do you hate your recorded voice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hate your recorded voice?

Like me if you've ever listened to a recording of your voice on your phone and thought "Whoa, do i seriously sound like that!?" its really weird weird because you sound completely different on recordings then you do just listening to yourself talk, i wonder why that is..

It's probably because when you hear yourself 'talking' it's from inside your bubble of 'self' unlike when you speak & it's recorded the sound is different because you are hearing how other hear you. I loathe the way I sound, but a lot of people have told me that I have a 'sexy voice'. I'm always like, w/e. XD

Comment

I do and that's why I don't post to youtube as much as I would love too!

Comment

When I was a young person, I liked to make mock radio programs with tape-recorder/radio. Also, I enjoyed making videos with a home camera. Anyhow, though, nowadays, aside from making drumming or guitar videos, I don't really like to show my face (and I never like my voice for singing or talking). Instead, I prefer writing.

Last edited by TheJason; 07-11-2017, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Yes, it's terrible.

Comment

What kinkind of recording device were you using?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJason View Post
              When I was a young person, I liked to make mock radio programs with tape-recorder/radio. Also, I enjoyed making videos with a home camera. Anyhow, though, nowadays, aside from making drumming or guitar videos, I don't really like to show my face (and I never like my voice for singing or talking). Instead, I prefer writing.
              Same here, i had a tape recorder and recorded everything. But i neverthought about if i liked my voice or not.

Comment

Yes when i first heard myself i screamed because i thought i sounded like a ******** horse.

Comment

I don't like the way I sound but other people like the way I talk though. I met two ladies today who thought I had an accent and they said they liked the way I talk. I think I sound like a kid when I listen to a recording of myself and I've never liked the way I sound.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,810 at 04:38 PM on 11-20-2018.

Google Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X