0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post ☁Floating by☁  
Started by Big joe, 03-15-2019, 07:06 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post ☁Floating by☁  

Condoms and birth control for young teens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoms and birth control for young teens?

Do you think condoms and birth control should be available for young teens that are sexually active?

No, Why would anyone think its okay for birth control to be handed to minors, Do you have any idea what kind of damage that could do? Making soemthing available for teens only encourages teens to go out and start having way more sex then whats already fawned upon. I know some people might think its a good idea but it will have a long term negative effect on teen pregancy.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeBorn View Post
      No, Why would anyone think its okay for birth control to be handed to minors, Do you have any idea what kind of damage that could do? Making soemthing available for teens only encourages teens to go out and start having way more sex then whats already fawned upon. I know some people might think its a good idea but it will have a long term negative effect on teen pregancy.
      I don't think making it available would it cause them to have more sex when there are already more sexually active than some adults now. I think they need to be available for those who are sexually active now to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,810 at 04:38 PM on 11-20-2018.

Google Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X